Thursday, June 19, 2014

I wish someone would reveal the truth about the way surveillance technology is being really used in this country? None has touched the surface or presented the facts about the prision that is being built using modern surveillance to control the people. I am a writer who has experienced the dark side of modern suvelliance technology and know how theiving nazi scientists are using it to enslave creative writers, inventors and steal for corporations. I have been tortured, monitored and hunted like an animal for years by a terrorist group that uses high tech surveillance and untraceable modern weapons to conquer people and control them for the film and publishing world. I was robbed and enslaved after exposed a criminal enterprise that consisted of the worlds most famous people. After they stole my work I caught them hacking corporations around the world and preying on people at universities, writers conferences and anywhere they could make a buck. I'm tortured in my own home by terrorist armies that are experienced in mind control, terrorism and psychological torture. This satantic thieving cult has secretly used surveillance technology and advanced evil weapons to create mind controlled slaves. I strongly suspect companies are giving these weapons to hate groups to use on chosen targets to break this country down for their satanic empire. If they control peoples minds and cyber world they control the world. Why haven't people figured this out and made a fuss or shared personal stories? This isn't making the news. Why am I the only one exposing the truth and coming forward? I can't be the only one. The entertainment and publishing industry seems to be involved in this. They may even have access to space weapons. The real truth is being hidden by the higher ups who have bought and paid for this country and think they own the people. When will actions speak louder than words? Why do so many people prefer lies over the truth? Is it because they are dishonest? Is it because the truth hurts and frightens them? Is it because they are weak? Do people believe blind leaders and accept phony news stories and enjoy entertainment more than the truth because they can't accept reality and want to escape? Have people been taught to avoid real relationships and enjoy fantasy more than reality? Do some people no longer care what happens in the universe? What is going on in peoples minds? I don't think Americans are reacting normally to what is happening in the world. I think many people are desensitized cluless and disinterested because they are being mentally programmed. I am being subdued by brain technology that makes me sleepy, sad and puts my mind in someone else's clutches. I know this for a fact. It's horrorfying to be told you will be made stupid so you can't process reality or spread the truth. It's despressing to be told whenever I spread the news that I will be given a labotomy before they extract more of my brain. They tell me no brain, no pain for telling people know for dark horrors that await them once this technology is perfected. I merely try to tell people what is happening to me and how I got here and about this terrorist group that uses technology and dark assassins with untraceable weapons to assault people and subdue people and impair them physically for life. They can invade your mind and control it at the press of a button from some distant location. They have nazi weapons that can reach through your walls. These terrorists are everywhere doing this to others. They call me slave and Ann Frank. They tell me they are using me for story ideas and movie characters and will kill me when they are done using me. Would you ever imagine your suffering could bring someone pleasure and power? Would you ever imagine someone could be so sick to make you suffer to play it back to a group that records everything you say in your home for some satanic offering and human experiment. This is the truth. This is all really happening to me. I would never dream this stuff up. They have kept me living in their dark dungeon for many years through weapons, soldiers, stalkers and threats. They threaten me by phone, through cyber world and mind invasion. They keep me sick and beat down through pain and torture always telling me they are going to take my money, my home and my life. They put their victims in their work. This is the work of the anti christ. This group is sending terrorists abroad. They spread weapons and satanism to build a bigger empire for satan. They hate God. None will expose this group. Their crimes are kept hidden. People are silently tortured for some kind of satanic offering and human experiment and none will report the truth. We need to spread the truth. People care more about what a leader says than does. People like the fairytale and the escape They are giving weapons to people that look about the size of a cell phone and can fit in their pocket. It's like a control base to monitor and enslave people at the press of a button. Hitler didn't have such a far reaching advanced data base. If you think you are devalued and your freedom has been taken away by cell phone and cyber invasion you haven't seen nothing yet. Wait until they monitor your home and invade your mind and shock you in your bed to try to control you and alter your behavior. Wait until they invade your privacy and tel you what you do daily by computer and cell like they have me. What until they spend years torturing you for free through and happiness and any human pleasure that makes you feel human. They try to destroy your identity and emotions and make you cold and loveless and isolated and weak. They want to beat you down until you disappear. They try to make you feel defective and flawed. It's degrading and dehumanizing and evil. It's so humliliating and unholy to invade someones mind and place hidden cameras in their home and tell them you possess them and own them and they will never be their own person again. While people are sleeping they are building a bigger network. They plan to seal your fate. They lack mercy, compassion and love. Is slavery the biggest kept secret American secret? Modern weapons and surveillance can be used to control the population from a space or computer labaoraty at the press of a button I am living proof. None will help me or investigate this evil or even present the truth. Is lavery the biggest kept American secret? I think you know the dangers. You know how modern weapons and surveillance can control the population Sherry L. Bretz copyright(c) JUne 2014 United States Of America warner brothers sent me invites on linnkedin, twitter, facebook after my friend Simon Marsden died and used my work. They have told me they want me to join them but I want any part of them.  Would they be conducting mind control experiments

No comments:

Post a Comment