Saturday, June 21, 2014

Advanced Weapons Are Being Used On Americans In Their Own Homes In A Secret Holocaust- by Sherry Bretz-I woke up today in excrusiating pain. My body felt like it was on fire. At first I questioned if I was paralyzed because it felt like a plank had been placed in the center of my spine. I thought about going to the hospital from spine pain and the inability to walk. I have sports cream rubbed all over my body and the swelling still hasn't subsided in the targeted areas. I can't stand straight up because the damage is too severe. I have to stay bent over due to pain and weakness. I decided not to go to the hospital because I know they will return again tonight and every other night until they have achieved their goal and destroyed me. They will repeatedly assault my body until they have left me unable to function and cause them any distress through public exposure. They go through stages to kill you because they want their crime to be untraceable. They want me to suffer for fighitng their cult and kept in pain to feed their satanists who derrive some sick nazi power off misery. As I tried to  sleep last night they attacked my heart and caused sharp chest pains and burning sensations. They attack your body all through the night trying to find a weakness to work on the most. This is what the terrrorists in this country are doing to anyone who reports their torture and nazi experiments. I call the soldiers that are carrying out these nazi assignments 'Satans Gestapo' I believe they were employed by Warner Brothers and other companies. I think there is a spiritual battle taking place in the world. I believe they target me night after night in an attempt to make me paralyzed and break down any area they can through repeated abuse to leave me damaged beyond repair. The pain is unbrearable today. When I try to sit up it feels like the top half of my body is stiff and too heavy to lift. My balance is thrown off if I try to walk. While they are using these weapons I burn all over. I have had minor operations in the past like having my appendix removed and minor things. I have had medical procedures for tests without medication which the doctors say is difficult. I have even had kidney stones and refused to take pain meds. I could tolerate anything the God could dish out. I think god allows us to tollerate whatever nature and age can do to the body. I've been told I have high pain threshold to tollerate so much. I don't think I have a high pain threshold. I think I just have a strong will, resillient mind and know suffering is a part of life. What they are doing to my body with these weapons causes more pain and sickness than anything I have endured my whole life. That's when you know it's the work of the devil. When evil people target innocent people to commit senseless acts of violence you know you are dealing with a group of monsters that defy explanation. They are uncivilized, bloodthirsty and weak. This is a cowardly group of mindless puppets that do the bidding of the devil. - I read this report a few minutes ago from another victim on line who wanted to share this information (-There is an interesting development from Freedom From Covert Harassment and Surveillance FFCHS (FREEDOMFCHS.com), the human rights group. A milestone has been reached because Richmond CA will now take crime reports from Targeted Individuals about Directed Energy Weapon (DEW) abuse and Organized stalking. This is a first because prior to this, the police would ignore complaints about DEW and Organized Stalking and attribute it as a delusional disorder. But all that has apparently changed. I see this as the beginning of a trend and there is no going back. When someone makes a DEW or OrganizedStalking complaint in Richmond Ca and calls the police, a crime report will be written. This will allow investigations, searches & seizures of weapons and ultimately, arrests and convictions.) The truth is deadly in this country. If you know the truth it can get you killed. This country has been taken over by thieving, deceiving demons that want to build hell on earth and destroy anyone who loves and worships God and wants to have a safe, clean loving environment for generations to come. There is no outlet. There is no escape Apparently if i say anything about these attacks and deception and injustice in this country I am wasting my voice. This country is controlled by a demonic force that is using technology and advanced weapons to destroy the Godliness and virtue in people. You receive no help when you call the police and seek assistance from the demons pulling strings and orchestrating crimes. The abuse continues and their vegeance gets worse. I never have labeled people based on color or class. I am starting to question if the film people get by with murder because they are jewish? Why do the gays have the freedom to abuse the christians and use new age weapons on them. Why are wholesome values being destroyed through the media and dark armies that are destroying people in the shadows? Why are the higher ups using bullies to degrade and enslave the population while rewarding servants who join their herd and give the false impression to society that all is well in America. People are being recruited to destroy those who oppose evil. While nazis masquerade the satanists in the background who orchestrated the downfall of the world grow more powerful and viscious and bloodthirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment